Saturday, June 05, 2004

HehehE! Yesterday was Fun Fun Fun! Was late in meeting Weiloon and Kenneth as my lil bro was feeling rather sick yest am. Bleah~ LAte for only 40mins! So little as compared to Huimin's 45 puny minuteS? hahahah!8X

We decorated the card and went up to meet Shiying to let her sign the card too. Hey!! Do your know they changed the shark at Wisma? hee!And they got another aquarium with lots more sharks in it! hee!! nice nice nice!

Went over to Far East to meet Huimin with the guys and we headed to Taka's Crystal Jade Xiao Long bao and Ramen restuarant? haha. THe food there doesnt taste gd, the service isnt gd, the hygiene isnt gd, but the price was rather ok. But still consider EXP for the quality we got. Ramen doesnt taste good, neither r the xiao long bao. HeE! Except for Huimin, we were all so full. WEnt to PArtyworld KTV for the 1st time. Not bad, their service I mean. Still prefer K-star but it's closed I heard. Bleah~ I seem to be singing so many songs yest! Sorry Ds. But I really enjoy it! opps! I wonder if my class would be so enthu and wonder if we could have alot more sessions like this?! I hope so..Hahaha! Walk back to Sakura for dinner! My 1st time there! not bad and the price is acceptable. Hee! Intend to walk down to esplanade but as it starts to drizzle and we r tired, we stop at PS for some desert! Imagine how full we were! And ger, u realli eat alot more now!! ALot alot alot more!

And guess waD?? Yu Ming called me!!!!! hahahahha! thanks to Huimin! And XiuXian too. And Zu xian? hehehehe! hahahaha! Thanks man! Btw, he's my OGL's campmate. He want to change course with me!! hahahahha! How excited! hopefully nothing goes wrong and.. hehehehhe! cant wait!!!

I miss the 4Ds...we shall meet again! hehehhehehe


Shu thought hard on 9:29 pm.