Tuesday, June 01, 2004
Hee! Yesterday seems so busy. Actually intend to go to the food fair with mum n bro, but ended up at ICQ renewing my bros' passports. but too bad my bro passport cant be extend due to some problems~ Bleah.
Anyway, dont try Beach Road's "Big Chicken Chop (Taipei ShiLin Ta Ji Pa"! Not nice at all!! Level One's is alot alot alot better though that girl there got some AP.
After that went to the hospital alone to visit my cousin, Sharon who juz give birth to a baby boy, Kieron on Sunday. The trip there was horrible!! Stupid Bus Driver did not tell me to alight and I over shot the stop for quite awhile before I alight to check it out. Bleah! He was suppose to tell me u see! He juz kept smiling like an idiot! Cross the overhead bridge under the hot hot sun!! Took another bus back and it's suck a long way to the hospital!! walked the opposite direction when I alight and so I have to turn back AGAIN! That muz have burned me some calories! hahaha! The baby is freaking puny! hahahaha! This the 1st time I saw such a young baby face-to-face. He havent even open his eyes!! He is so so so freaking smooth! hahhahaa! Really cute.
Stayed till ard 7.30 before her parents came and drove me back home. Hehe! I asked them to drop me at Woodlands MRT station instead. Shocked to find out their "kinship" has worsen so much. Everybody shout to communicate! I feel so Girlish suddenly. Hahaha! But that's really bad! Went CCK after that to meet Jimmy. He drove me around before we settle at a maze-like Playground at Yew Tee. Had a nice chat till 10+ before he drove me home. Fun Fun Fun!!! To anyone who is concern, going out with him is safe! And for goodness sake, whatever I do now doesnt concern you at all! I dont think there's a need to show me your temper, it would not be of any help. Instead, it would juz irritate me further!
After yesterday, I found out more things. But sadly, I juz cant type it out here as this a secret! hahaha! But really glad to know about that. With what I have now, life isnt that bad right? Though more cash would be alot better! Bleah! life isnt that great also. It's so contradicting!
Shu thought hard on 10:50 am.