Tuesday, June 08, 2004
damm! Everyday @ home, the sound I heard most is my lil bro's coughing. And so many times he would vomit. Haiz! It been so long! When would he recover? Everyday have to consume so many different kind, how sick can that be! Coughing so hard and vomiting so much. What a torture to that poor little boy! Hopefully he would recover this few days so he wont have to go for all the injection and stuff. God bless please!
Bleah~! What a bad sis I am! I ran to my room to hide just now when he puke. I dont know what got onto me but I just go weak seeing him like that! I cant take it!! He been so lifeless for more than a week. Getting thinner and thinner, I dont want that!! I want a well and hungry bro!! I want to bring him out to play this June!
And I only believe in God when I need them/him/her. How bad!
A busy day ahead. Meeting Yu Ming to school to settle the changing options thingy. How sick! Then meet Fen to Town to do her stuff and have to travel all the way back to Woodlands to buy all the stuff for BBQ!!! Bring all the stuff to CCK and start preparations. Hopefully the BBQ is a success. ME Sin n HuiFAng might be going clubbing after that. If cant, I hope there's some activites. Miss Sin so much and cant wait to talk to HuiFang. Seems like a fun girl to chat with and hang ard! Muz be back home by 8am as bro gonna go work @ 8. Den rest awhile and got to prepare to go Cornelius house for tuition..AGAIN! Anyway, today is rather fun during tuition. Though he showed some temper and I almost dozed off during the 1st hour. Hee! Hope I can take it on Thur! Fri maybe heading to the beach. But only if my lil bro is well n fit to do so. Sat, should be staying home le. Guess I would really need some rest on that day. Hopefully, can meet him too! hee. 8D. Sunday, KTV session with my cousinz! A post bdae celebration for Gladys! She's 12! But she acts alot older. A very smart and independent girl. KTV session should start from 7pm I guess. Till it closes? Really testing on my stamina~ hahaha! But a busy week always make me feel that I am alive..hee! 8D
And today, is one of my all time favourite, Zai Zai bdae! hehehehe! happy Birthday!! hahahaha! He will not see this..but its the though that count!! hehehhee
Chatted with Ken for quite awhile. Thanks. I appreciate that. hee! Seeya later! And thanks girl for your idea. Haa. U reminded me that actions speak louder than words. Though I might be doing the wrong thing, but, I am happy! hee! Got a sudden energy emerging from the inside of me? hahahhaa!sound so weird! But, I really feel like doing it right away! Who cares the outcome isnt what I expected, I tried doing what I can! hee!
Shu thought hard on 11:56 pm.