Saturday, June 12, 2004

Hee! Today's job isnt that bad afterall. Furthermore Irene drove me to n fro the MRT station, make it alot more convinient for me! hee! Reach @ around 10.50 and found out it wasn't an instore promotion job. It's an event organized by ZA for some "selected" girls. Did almost nothing from 11-1pm. From 1pm-3pm, was some testing session of ZA products and some seminars from ZA n Peak n Pine, A bikini outlet. Fun Fun Fun. Tested on lots of product and its my first time trying on mask! hahaha! Fun! Got quite a few products to bring home too. And I am a member of Peak n Pine now. The bikini shop is @ Parco Bugis junction. Ur know? Hee! Hope can get a new set of bikini there! hee. 8D 8D. After that I just sit around, talk on the phone, talk to some girls from ZA till 5 and we started packing up and time to go home! But before I go, there was an instructor from Studio Wu teaching the "selected" girls hip hop! I wanted to join in so much but I am all alone, so, forget it. Hip hop looks fun too! Not that rough, But I still prefer Jazz. hee!

And guess what? He went to East Coast Park today!! 8D 8D 8D. Though he went there only because he was nearby so he thought of dropping by and also to look @ some pretty girls, but...@ least he came and remember I was there right? Daydreaming again!

Those girls who attended, seems young. But I dont like most of them. Hee, one of them wore a big Tee and shorts and slowly, she folded her tee up till her waist cause she got a temporary tattoo on. Awhile later she already folded her tee up till just below her bikini. And next, she just took off her top... and bottom~ Bleah! it's common, but alittle not appropriate over there.

God!! they din give me a pair of free lens!! hahaha! was hoping for one. 8(. Hee! Ran out of contact lens u see... Hopefully they will find me for more projects which I doubt as I did not sell a SINGLE box at all! Hee! But it was almost impossible to sell! ALl of them are so young and I seriously doubt if they have even $30 with them. Haa, but I was worse. I only got $14 today! And $12 was spend on the membership card! hee!!

So tired now! And got a slight headache. Should be due to too much exposure under the sun and minimum water consumed. Bleah~ Good night everyone.


Shu thought hard on 9:07 pm.