Sunday, June 13, 2004

Haa! I m back to my dummy self! The Baby Oil obviously state that it is baby OIL while I naively and blurly tot that it was some watery product. haa! And I pour quite alot on my hand to realise it's oil afterall!8X. Hee, btw, to have a nice pair of leg, one way is to apply baby oil to it after bathe. And remember not to dry ur legs! hee!

Mum ask me to help her dye hair today. My 1st time too! had fun playing with it and I was laughing away when my mum was so piss with me. Hee! She look just like Astro boy! And I think the way I dye for her, she's really in pain! 8X. And her hair is so dry now!! Eww! So, Should I dye my hair? Should I cut my hair short? Hehe! It's so hot with long hair! And by the time it grow back if I cut it short now, it would be somewhere Winter season in Singapore! And long hair would keep me warm! 8)

I think some screws in me loosen! hahaha! tt explain my weirdy doings today! Hee! Later having KTV marathon. 8 hours if Kbox closes at 3!!! Baa Baa...So I would sound like Ah do tml? hee! Take care all! stay happy!

The following I got from my cousin's friend blog.
Someone tried commiting suicide.a fren of hers tell her." Pls dun die, cause if you had, I would hate myself forever for not being able to be there for you when you need me most"

Hmm, how sweet of her friend. But in reality, who will actually mean it when they say this? Hmm, but there's people who really mean it too! If you have found this kinda friend, remember to cherish them, and be there for them when you can. But thinking of it again, it's common to find this kind of friend. Cause I belive most people have friends whom they really love and will cry and laugh together. I got some friends which means alot to me. What about you?


Shu thought hard on 3:43 pm.