Friday, June 18, 2004
Just realise my appetite is so small recently! Those delicacies does interest me but I tend to eat very little even if I am interested. And soon I will feel so full and feel like puking! Yucks! Been a long time since I ate fast food and I cant even finish my part of the buddy meal! Bleah! And why am I not thinner this way? hmm...
Tired*
Chatted with Kailin till almost 3am yesterday. She told me how I always promise her stuff and din do any! opps! But, promises are made to be broken! 8X. Seriously, I really forget, so next time remind me more ok? Hehe! She really understand my bullshit, know what I really mean and what I want.
Woke up @ 7am!! Now I know! When you are force to wake up, you will really feel darn tired. But if you wake up automatically, even if it means you only sleep for 2 hours, you will still feel so awake! Meeting Huimin @ YCK control and saw Max, Sam and Wen Guang there too. When Max meets Wen Guang, it really mean no peace!! But they are fun! Ogl meeting till 12+ but I left @ 12.05 as Jimmy already reach NYP.
1st time he fetch me from school! 8D. In the end, he decided on going swimming today!! Guys should be like that, more decisive. Hates indecisive guys!! 8X. So he ride/ drove me to my house to get everything and we left for his house to let him get ready. 8D. My very 1st time going swimming with him! haa! I am ashamed! Ashamed that I got considerably high qualifications in swimming and yet I failed to fight against the storm. hahaha! Almost choked myself too! Lalala~* And I almost fell off his bike! ALMOST* But of course I din. 8D. Went home after that. I think I got burned again!!! Probably because of those BBQ session @ the pool! I am really lousy in BBQ.
And currently, my energy is almost used up. 3 days straight tuition is gonna be another torture!! Argh~~~
And I wanna go Wild Wild Wet!! anyone? Cousinz? On coming Monday?!
Shu thought hard on 6:53 pm.