Tuesday, June 29, 2004
Today is fun! Ultra fun! I miss it lots! I wonder how long the depression will last again. The people I got to know through OGL camp is great I must say. But probably all of us are very surface friends, where we dont really know the true colours of the people.
I overslept! But all was late so none of us were really late, except weiloon! hahaha! Me, Huimin, Ben, Weiloon, Deen and Yuming went to Pulau Ubin yesterday! Din really explore much places and my butt really hurts now!! And like Huimin says, we never expect that we would be able to hang around with Deen and Yuming as we were from diff cls, and least to say, talk to them. But we did! Got to know Deen alittle better today. He's an easygoing guy who is Vain and very confident I guess. Good looking mix blood too! Very easy to strike a conversation with him and he's fun! But there seems to be so many dark secrets inside him, a mysterious guy! 8D
We headed back to sch to swim and to watch Penny and Xiaomei's concert! pretty boring, but Penny is real good! Love her! Then the OGL+ SBM club gang went to Orchard to wait for Wen Guang to finish work before we headed to LauPaSat for dinner! Cheap and nice and very filling! Then we went to Esplanade to sit around and chit chat. Left only @ around 1+ am. Yawnz* Learned 2 games today! "Big fish small fish" and also "007Bang"! nice! And through the many truth and dare session, got to know about them alittle more. I really love them so much! Lots of laughter!
I am caught in a dilenma again! Yucks! KL trip with OGl peeps or Chalet with iF4, which I agreed few months ago?! I really wan and hope to go to the KL trip now! Arh! Where should i go?!
I miss you guys, wonder when can I see them again! And the girls hug one another before going home! 8D
Hopefully my babies enjoyed themself today too! And i think they do. Gotta wake up early later! So good night!
Shu thought hard on 2:57 am.