Thursday, June 24, 2004

Shiok!!!!! The SBM club really put in lots of effort and it rocks to the Maximum!! Especially the JAM and Hop part! My freshies love it! I love it! And i guess most of the people who went love it!!

A1 really put in lots of effort and we did a great job I must say! Hot Hot Hot!! And A1 won Best performer 1st Runner up!! Cool eh!!

"A1 you great you look like Woo~
A1 you amazing you look like Woo~
A1 you mighty you look like Woo~
Hu Ga Sha Ga Hu Ga Sha GA A1 A1~
Hu Ga Sha Ga Hu Ga Sha GA A1 A1~"


The thing that irritated me most is I dont know how to dance! how sick! hahaha! I want to learn dancing, so I can move to the rhythm more easily and naturally. But all the OGLs and Sbm club pple r so cute, hot and fun!! I miss them!! I miss huimin, Yuming, Deen, MaX, Wen Guang, Sofyan, Cong Pei, Ben, Rayyan and alot alot more!!! And lastly, BM0401!!! me and Huimin Little kids!

But, I dont miss Sam seriously though been hanging and going home with him for the past 3 days!!! I cant accept an 18 year old being so proud of himself to be an ah beng! Trying to show off!!! And neither does he have any looks!! And most people dislike techno lor!!! Crazy idiot!

Me: Hey, we all shout to change the music to hip hop? (somebody suggested hip hop)
Sam: Dont be stupid, Techno lor (those look down on me look and he say something like tt)

Not that I am petty, but it really piss me off so much!! Yucks! 8X. And not only me!!!Huimin dislike him too!



Shu thought hard on 11:34 pm.