Saturday, June 26, 2004

Shag Shag Shag. I wont get to rest @ all till next Sunday now!! And there's rumours spreading that only 30th is TEP orientation. from 1st of July, TEP officially starts! shit shit shit!!!

Went to Toa Pa Yoh to work today. Stress!! I dont like in store promo!! It's so tiring and I am tired!! But my mind is all the scenes of Jam and Hop the other night. I totally miss it lots!! Alot alot! And usually I will have mild depression if I miss something alot! 8/

Then was the Charity concert. All of them sang Live!! Oh yah, there was this guy who is selling light stick and stuff, he's from CD rama I guess. Thanks!! Although you would definately not see it! You are a good guy! hahaha! At least that was my 1st impression of you. But your boss sux! Who call him to have that face and attitude! 8P Back to the concert, even Jerry and Vic too! hahaha! who say they cant sing live?! Bleah! Freaking cute by nature, but Vic was extremely cute when he got scared by the sudden pop up of the streamers. And he kept laughing while singing. And those poses!! Jerry is cool as ever. But he wasnt at his best today. He din went out of tune though, just kept forgetting his lyrics.

Penny is great!simply great!! So lovely looking!!! and her voice, power! And her top is nice!!!!! Qiu Ze isnt bad either. Sang and strummed his guitar and that live band all that. Just a pity lots of people were saving their voice for the last(Jerry and Vic). But he looks good(I never liked him!). Ah bao and brandy wasnt bad either. Xiao mei too! Hey!! i paid $150 to go there to talk more than I watched!! 8X

BM0401 invited me n Huimin to their class outing!!*touched*


Shu thought hard on 12:54 am.