Saturday, June 26, 2004
Been quite awhile since I really have time to slack @ home whole day, spending the whole day on my bed or in front of the com! I miss my pillow, my bro's hug, my family, family gathering @ dinner, TV, mum n dad's cooking, my bed and alot alot more!!
It's terrible that I have to spent 9 hours today to promote lens!! Worse when Jacqueline came over to stress me! And those bengs who look like my age yet have the "beng attitude" of a mere 14 year old kid! Yucks!! And no sales!! Hey!! it's coloured Lens!! It's something which people usually would not buy! You will have to thank god if you manage to sell a box or 2 in a day! Stood there till almost 8 and finally I broke the egg! Sold 2 boxes today. But, the boss and that guy there is good! They promised to... La La La~*
Heard from Wen Guang that TEP starts from 1st of July. Meaning I will have no rest time at all!! Shit! And Next Week is so pack with activites and I just realise I have to contribute 3 more days for Cornelius for the next 2 weeks! Meaning there will be a lot of days where I go out early in the morning and returning home late @ night! Like huimin say, I am not a human! Too energetic. Am I? hahahha!
Shu thought hard on 10:09 pm.