Tuesday, June 29, 2004

OGLs and sub-com meet up Fever!

Can we stop growing when I reach 18? I hope time would stop by then. Currently hope there's lots and lots of chances to meet up with people I like! Hehe. Anyway, next OGL and sub-com meeting shall be at Ben's house! I am eager, and hope everything goes well as Huimin isnt coming with me. I will miss you, girl! Hope lots of them are going. And I got a mission! Tt is to name all the fish ONE BY ONE! hahaha!

Went to the trial slimming thingy today. It's fun I think, but I hurt my leg! A cut with blood oozing out!! Been a long time since this kinda thing happen! Sucks Sucks Sucks! Then went to CCK for interview but ALexx wasnt there so, too bad. But he promised to employ me and Huimin. Yeah! Saw Kenneth and Michelle @ Lot 1. Quite long since I last saw them. Then chatted with Huimin till 7+ before heading home.

Hmm, TEP orientation tml! I hate it- for now. Havent found anyone in the same section as me! Different from Huimin. SObz. Hmm, I used to tell Huimin not to be dependent on anyone, but seems like I am the one who is dependent on Huimin now. Hmm... hope our relationship just get stronger. 8D

Going to apply for a locker tml! Then we can start putting things inside and all that stuff. And bro gave me 1/12 of his pay! hahaha! Thanks Bro. *huggiez*

Anyway, do I look like a spendthrif? Or am I one? Hmm, I spend most of my money on Friends, food and F4! hahaha! 8X

I like the way I am living this holiday! So many things happened and I think it might be the nicest holiday I have till now? I break up with Chester, mess around with Jimmy, get to know OGL and sub-com people, freshies, and tried so many new things this holiday! Glad. Contented for now. 8D


Shu thought hard on 10:59 pm.