Thursday, July 01, 2004
Wheee~~ Tomorrow will be staying over @ Ben's house. It's a fish farm! 8D, and with the OGL gang. I miss them! Too bad Huimin wont be present. But her soul would be there. Wonder if she had master her soul-leaving skill? 8X. Hope tml will be a fun-filled night.
Hmm, Cornelius Mum offered $240 for 4 days tuition every week. Should I? But I will be having TEP from Mon- Sat. Hmm, And the time is not flexible. Or should I teach Tuition as usual ($120), 2 days a week + Suki Sushi($5/hr)? Or just Suki Sushi? But I hvae to exercise in School at certain days. And I want to have a CCA. But I MUST save up for KL's trip. Yucks!!
Tuition- $120, 2 days/week, 2hrs per lesson
or
Tuition- $240, 4 days/week, 2 hrs per lesson
or
Suki Sushi- $300+, 4 days/week, 4 hrs/day
or Tuiton + Suki Sushi- $300++, 2 days of tuition + few days of sushi.
Which to choose?
Shu thought hard on 9:59 pm.