Sunday, July 18, 2004
A finally got to sleep so much after few weeks of hectic schedule. A total of 11 hours but still loses to Huimin! Hmm...
Got a bad dream last night. Actually it's a nice dream but this kind of dream will make one to think too much when he/she is awake. Damm..
Went to Cornelius house to give him tuition today, I was late but there's a damm dog who seems like it wanted to pounce on me. Yucks! Hate that owner. Dont you know how to take care of your dog outsidE?! Damm, furthermore the dog is big! But beautiful I have to say.
I had chose to believe I am better thats why things ended up like that. So, Huimin, u r smart and cute! Cuter than me! 8P.
Recently I got to talk to another girl of the 3 girls who dont seems to be on good terms with me Huimin and Shiying. She's Jessica. Hmm, she seems alot friendlier now. Chatted with her for a while. Just that little few sentences. 8). Not that worried about having to be in the same class as the 3 of them next semester now. Hmm, often people treat people according to their 1st impression of that person, only to find out that person isnt what he/she had been thinking of.
Oh, just realise I haven thanks Papa Sofyan for buying me that Colouring Book for me to kill my time during TEP. Thanks! 8D.
Shu thought hard on 2:43 pm.