Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Omg! Pimples! More and more pimples popping/coming out! Damm.

Today is Orientation Finale. Made some scrambled egg sandwich for the clique and some commented it was nice! La La LA~~* Run through the rehearsal and had our lunch and lots of pictures taken! *grinz* Papa brought me to the spotters(I dont know the exact spelling) room and I played with those lights for quite awhile! kekeke!

Event starts. We lined up to get our certificate and my freshie class really cheered for us! And It was rather loud from the feedback I receive. Forgetting about it's a formal event, I wave to them and let's hope I dont get into any trouble for that. Finally our turn to perform! Alittle mistakes here and there but overall it's considerably good as its just a few days training. hehehe! And I guess I was alittle too high! 8X. Then was the Lecturers performance, nice one! very very cute! Then all of us went on stage for the grand finale. Sang Home. I love the atmosphere! We burst lots of balloons, play with the "bombs" and took alot more photos AGAIN! 8D.

Oh yah, Max got third for Best OGL award. Congrats! But I think you should be 1st if that's just the 3 of your. And Wen Guang too! He should be in the top 3. But nvm if you din coz you are surely one of the best OGL is our heart. 8>

Went Lau Pa Sat for dinner, then headed to town to disturb Wen Kwang and Max and headed home. Ultra tired and my leg really aches now. Anyway, here's a little funny thing today that I would love to share.

A : I know why you are so lame now.
Daughter: Y?
A: Because you got all the bad genes from your dad, what to do?
C: We are brothers mah (referring to "Dad" and himself.)
A: Ya, I got all the good genes from you and she got all the bad genes from him!
Dad: Nono, I only got all the bad genes.
Daughter: har...den go get a new JEANS lar. Levis not bad.

-_-". Get it?

Good night all! sleep tight.


Shu thought hard on 11:17 pm.