Tuesday, July 20, 2004
Dance practice Again. Another hp is lost today! Yest was Kim's and today's Jasmine. Yucks! Freaking idiot loves to steal phone. Curse them! 8X.
Went Bugis after dancing and I just realise BK burger is so damm big! Then went around Bugis street. Bought a jeans today!! yeah! 8D.
A post to express my gratitude to...
1st of all, I am thankful to my parents. I got a fun childhood and I lead life very normally as compared to alot others. Although I have never ever told your I love your, I would very much like to hug both of you the first thing in the morning when I wake up. Dad, although we havent been talking much for years, you dont know how regret I feel for not maintaining talking to you few years ago. The day when I cried and told you that I fail my chinese spelling, you did not even scold me. I really miss those days. Mum, I am glad that over the years, we became alot closer and now you are as crappy as me! kekeke.
2ndly, I am thankful to my elder brother. Thanks for being there to help me get out of lots of troubles I got into, and also those advices you gave. Those night you stayed awake to wait for me. The things you shared with me and those worries and bad mood because of me. Sorry for making you unhappy over my stuff, but I am glad you really care. I have never told you how much I love you too, but itwould be so awkward to say that to you and give you a big hug. But, you are so deary to me!
3rdly, I am thankful to my little brother. Although you are different from normal kids, you have been the most wonderful boy I have ever seen. You have been taking care of me and putting me as your piriorty in many situations. Thanks for all the hugs you give me daily. And also for being there to listen to my problems although you cant give me an advice. Do you know that all the little things you done for me is really a BIG good deed? Thanks. You are simply wonderful! Just dont mess up my cupboard again! 8P
I am thankful to Huimin, LiSin, Kailin, Shiying, my current clique(CongPei, Kim, Joreen,Valen, Deen, Yuming, Sofyan, Muqsit, Ben, Max, Wen Kwang), iF4 clique and all the friends who have been playing different roles in my life. I am thankful for all the laughter and sorrows your brought me. Yes, I mean sorrow. A life without laughter is so sick! But a life without sadness, it might be worse! Love you people!
I am thankful to F4. For bringing more life in me. Bonding alot of strangers, to friends now. I know great friends through all these. Like Yueting. And also I only start to listen to music after I like them. 8D. Please dont comment on this part.
Thanks Mr Teo CC for those extra maths lessons, and also lesson on life. Thanks for waking up alot earlier just to teach me. You are a great teacher.
Thanks YaoZhou. After everything, I still dont really know what is happening. But, thanks for being in my life for a period of time.
Thanks ZiXian, you are great. But I hate you, for no good reason, probably cause you are just way too sticky and it just dont suit me. Hope can just carry on with your own life. 8X.
Too tired to continue. Take care all!
Shu thought hard on 11:21 pm.