Saturday, July 24, 2004
Been such a long time since I reach home so early. Havent been resting well ever since the day I club. And now got to do TEP everyday, pretty slack for me still, I hope the next 2 stop would be rather relax, but I still hope ot learn something from it, seriously! Lack of sleep! My complexion is getting from bad to worse. Help!
Had a talk with mum during dinner just now. Seems that things isnt going on what I had been thinking. I though that my grandpa would be the strong one, telling the rest not to feel sad. But now its the other way, heard he became very quiet ever since the report is out. And things about my uncle too. Though I was never close to my grandpa, but, I dont know how to express what I am feeling now.
Though you will never see... Ah Gong, I miss your "chou shu ling"(smelly me). I miss you disturbing your grandchildren with all the "chou" in front. I wont be able to understand how you are really feeling now as I havent go that far yet. I really wish that things would be different, time can turn back.
To my cousins, I hope your dont mind the following. I hope "somebody" would take you(ah gong) away when things are getting unbearable for you. You will be remembered.
Shu thought hard on 11:14 pm.