Saturday, July 31, 2004

"A-di-des" - that's the correct pronouciation for Adidas. Do you know that? 8P

Had a very long day yesterday. Went to school as usual and yesterday I practically skip the whole of TEP. Was only at work/in the room for less than 30mins for the whole day? 8X.

Met WeiQi at Food Junction yesterday. Still that thin. Chat with him and his fren "Suku" for awhile before heading back to club room to slack. Hehehe.

After TEP waited for the group to make their decision for sooooo long! And they finally decide on going to Causeway Point for a movie and then to my house to drink. Hehehe. Meet up with Carina and cousins and Aunt Florence. Had pastamania, take photo, play pool, and I bought a new book! <<100>> Might not be true about what they say but it's entertaining enough I guess. Furthermore it's cheap! Anyway, thanks Carina for the meal! 8D.


The neoprint we took last night.

Parted with my cousins @ the Pool Centre with my group as we are catching a movie. Went to watch "Brotherhood". The show is not bad I guess. But I din shed a single tear afterall. -_0?

As planned, the group came to my place after the movie. However, we alight 2 stops earlier just to buy Sprite and some food before drinking. Minty brought 2 Volka over. In the end they end up eating Pratas over there. Luckily their comment of the pratas isnt bad. 8D. And I saw JQ and Gong over there. Walked all the way to my house. It's only 10 mins walk? Or lesser than that. I dont think it's long still! 8X. Hehehe.

When they reach my house, Ah Beng chiong and bombed my toilet. Poor guy who got a rather weak stomach. Kim and Valen headed straight to my bed and some of the guys use my computer. While Minty, Deen and me prepare and get things ready before drinking. I really love the part when we changed "Yam Seng" to "Friends Forever". Though I dont believe in forever thingy, but I do hope it will last. Love you people lots! "Ngo oi lei ar!" Hehehe. Something like that. 8D. Sadly, Wen Kwang ang Max left earlier as they are really tired and today they got to go work. Max face was superdy red when he left. Like Tomato? Apple? Or baboon butt? 8X. I think I drank quite abit yesterday, maybe alittle over my limit as at one point, I really feeling terrible. The centre spot right below my rib-cage seems to be burning or whatever. Resulted in me crawling around my house. But that's for the fun of it only lar. 8D.

By then, it's only left with Deen, Kim, Ben and me who are still awake. Kim and Ben were playing games while me and Deen drank more. 8X. And lame together also. Cannot make it. And it got worse when Kim and Ben both fell asleep. Both of us went in and out my room as sometimes we feel that we are too noisy in the room and will disturb the rest. So we went out, sit around and really funny things happen! kekeke! Very fun. Deen, hope you are feeling better now le. 8D.

Actually I do not want to sleep, so I tried asking Deen to go jogging or go buy breakfast for the rest at 6am. And his reply, your would be able to guess right? Anyway, both of us cant even walk straight at that time le. kekeke. I think both of us only really fall asleep at 6+am but halfway through my beauty sleep(8X) I wake up to open the door for Beng and Valen. After that feeling very bad also as I feel like puking! kekeke. Both of us decided on pretending to be asleep even if we are awake as we dont wish to go sch! hehe! But ended up going also. Rushed down to school and was late for TEP.

So I went straight to the Tea Party with DSBM and then slack around. Poor girl stomachache.
Decided to go sign in for TEP and leave straight away but got reprimanded by the Wilson Lau or whoever. Sucks man. Even Minty and Wen Kwang can leave earlier. Hor Xiao Guang Guang? 8X. So I stay behind and meet up with Kim and the both of us went out to chit chat to kill time.

Meet Deen after school and Max, Kim, Deen and I finally decide that we shall accompany Max home to change before going out. So we went to Max's house. I like the scenery and wind there! kekeke! Very windy, and can jump down too! Cause he live on the 25th storey. Hehehe. A spoilt brat! 1 guy to 2 rooms! The benefits of being the single child in the family. And his house got lots of fruits! Hanging around here and there. Espcially grapes, all sorts of grapes. Kekeke. Play his PS2. Both Deen and me completely dont play PS2 and especially Fifa. But we ended up playing to kill time. Deen won! yucks! kekeke! But it was fun.

Went town to eat Pastamania(yes, it's pastamania again!) as Deen got the sudden crave for it. Meet Beng there and had our late lunch. Nothing much happen there except for some stuff which I can disturb him in future. hehehehe! 8D. Bought a birthday cake for my brother and walk down to Somerset MRT. Parted with them from there.

Reach home, bathe and slept all the way till 11pm. Guess I was really too tired. My family tried calling me from 6+pm until 11pm then I wake up. But I totally got no idea that they had been calling me.

Wake up, sing birthday song and here I am! Blogging and soon retreating to my bed again.

Lastly after my long winded post today, thanks for reading. It's my favourite elder brother birthday. So, hey bro, Happy 19th birthday! Love you! 8D.

Good night all!


Shu thought hard on 11:02 pm.