Thursday, July 29, 2004

To conclude the day, it's sucks!

I am mentally drained.

I wonder what's his reaction when he read the mail?

I wonder when will it stop?

I wonder if it ever will stop?

I wonder why I cant sleep when I am dead tired?

I wonder why people always see me as what I dont think of myself?

I wonder what I can do to help my friends?

I wonder what advice/comment can I possibly give in hope that things will be better?

I wonder why do I have to go EDP?

I wonder why do I have to do projects this lifetime?

I wonder why are they sad?

I wonder why is life like this?

I wonder why he exist in this world?

I wonder what you people got up on your mind?

"I wonder how,
I wonder why,
yesterday you told me about the blue blue sky,
and all that I could see,
it's just another yellow lemon tree.."

The only nice thing that happen should be Huimin bought me a piggy! hehe! Really like it alot, thanks girl! 8D


Shu thought hard on 10:46 pm.