Sunday, August 15, 2004

Sick. Suddenly I feel very bad. Feel like puking, I hope I dont.8X

Minty is alil' weird last night. But hope you mean what you say, that you really feel better after the chat. Chill! Call me tonight if you miss me k? kekeke!

Wake up at 10+am today. Went tuition, blew my top at Cornelius as I really cannot stand him. Keep watching cartoon and keep lying to me!

Suppose to accompany Minty to Esplanade's library, but she was still sleeping so I went out with Kailin instead. I am getting back to my normal life again. 8). Drop by at Suntec to meet Deen awhile and then left for Town. My feet aches! Accompanied Kailin to shop and I feel good shopping with her. I dont know why but seldom I dare to comment on the things people see, but I dare comment on Kailin's. Weird eh?! Saw this Puma shoe that both of us like so much! kekeke!! The Black and Pink one is cool! But I prefer the light brown one. Argh!! I cant wait to buy it! 8).

And now, I will have to start my executive summary before some bitch bitch on me tomorrow. Good night peeps!


Shu thought hard on 8:20 pm.