Tuesday, August 10, 2004
I am still not doing anything for my project!!! Executive Summary and Operational plans! Yucks! I really hope to speak and write better English, but I just dont have the heart and determination to learn/master/practice it. Damm. I can imagine how my report would turn out to be. With all the informations being thrown in using the simplest English. Yucks! Imagine an almost 18 years old Diploma student doing that! Sort of a disgrace! Hmm, usually people who excel in Languages sucks in maths and science this kinda things, and vice versa. But I dont seems to fit into either one! Why does it seems like I sucks in both?! *disgusted*
And now, some "people" still not in school and I cant start without everything! And I dont want to start!!! Help!! no...I shall do it all by myself. I hope. 8)
Guess what had I been doing this whole morning? I wake up with swollen eyes and slight headache. And worse to find out that my charger is sort of spoil. Must have some "tactic" to make it charge properly. Half asleep, I used one hand to hold on to the charger and one hand to my hp. Imagine how I manage to sleep! Overslept! Woke up at 7.05 and dad drove me to the MRT station. If not I will be alot later.
Had breakfast in school, bee hoon and toast as usual. Then Minty, Kim and I went back to our respective TEP spots. From the minute I came in till now! I am just checking mails, reading blogs(yeah, Kim is right! Almost all din update.) and surfing! I surfed lots of webby and engross myself in all the footwears and Handphones! There's lots I want to buy. But, it all seems almost impossible. Some are selling in HK and some in US. Yucks!!! But there's this hp which I think is really cute. it's the smaller version of the sliding hp from Samsung. I saw it the other day at Lucky Plaza. The only shop I see selling this phone. So cute!!! 8). From the moment I saw this phone, I thought my eyes are playing tricks on me but indeed it's a different phone from the big sliding one. But dont seems to have much functions. Anyway, I only need normal handphone functions + a camera. But it sure would not be cheap. Hmm...
My neck and back are aching now! My tummy alittle weird too! I feel so uneasy today! What's wrong?! Old le!! 8)
Shu thought hard on 10:22 am.