Thursday, August 26, 2004

Happy! Don't know why either. Everything that is happening, I shouldn't be happy! kekeke, but I am still happy! 8D...8X

Last night meet Sin for dinner. Went Marche to have our dinner. Talk lots! I love Sin man... kekeke.And do your know there's this new neoprint machine at Heeren? Damm cool! Got nice sofa inside!! One day go take k? Sin is so into clubbing now. Chiongster ar Sin... And she influenced me in saying the good thign about Ladies Night. And last night was Chinablack ladies Night. So I went to try my luck... and... hmm... only 3 months 11 days more! And I saw Kim and her friend WanYi last night.

Came home and have a nice chat with my cousin. Superdy happy talking to her. However, I guess I pissed someone off last night. Sorry... it wasn't intentionally. 8(. Suban send me lots of songs! Thanks Suban, more tonight? 8X. Joel is as crappy as ever. Always mummy says... Go listen to Zaizai "Ma ma shuo"(Mummy says) too! 8X. Starting to get real crappy... And he says...I got a friend who looks like...Rod Monterio. Know who? 8X.

This morning Minty is very pek chek. Woke up on the wrong side of the bed? Or is it because of the encounter of a worse teamate than me? 8X. Heard couple of people are not very happy today too... But... I am still happy! And my pocket money is from my dad today! Mauahahahahahahhaahhahaha!!!! 8X.

Tonight maybe meeting Lin to town...AGAIN! kekekeke. Today totally cannot go clubbing with my attire. But anyway, in the meantime, I shall just be a good girl and wait till the day comes...

8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D


Shu thought hard on 8:30 am.