Monday, August 23, 2004

Some recaps on what happen on Saturday. Role playing again. But pretty ok and relax already.
Went for the spotter thing, learn abit of how to play with the lightings and left soon after. So boring over there. Deen is really attractive... to a certain type of human...8X. Anyway, went to the guy toilet with Deen and Colin. Feeling so weird. 8/. After that the 3 of us went to Town to meet up with the rest. On the way disturb Colin with Deen's "intellectual" game of the MRTs in Singapore. Kekeke. He still did not manage to find out. So to conclude, I am pretty smart! Hehehe. Met them and took quite a long tiem to decide on things as usual, which made 1 of us so pissed and slowly more people were pissed. But, I think I am too cheerful. Wasn't badly affected by it. Kekeke. But luckily things got better when we reach Selegie. Minty bought a guitar and things got even better after the game of Photo hunt. Walk all the way to Little India there to eat Prata. Taste a little like Pork Floss. Kekeke. But I enjoy it! 8D. Almost forgot to take Minty's guitar but luckily Wen Guang remembered. On the way they started talking about lots of things and I think this time really alittle scared as Minty ask me not to walk on grass all that. Alittle spooky yeah? Last night too!! thanks to Deen...-_-".....

Pics taken on 21st August. 8)


Minty and Max eating Mochi. I want mine too!


Me, Minty and Kim.




Kim, Minty and her highly recommended book.


Minty Family. Muqsit Oscar, Minty the cookie monster and Kim the big bird.


Beng looking great recently.


The pissed si lang kia, Wen Kwang.


Aiyo, I think I look so chubby here...


Seriously resembles some cartoon character...8X


What are you thinking? hmm...


Ah!


What did we see? It's the seventh month....8X


Before eating Prata at Campbell don't know where.


Group Pic 1


Group pic 2


Listening to Max's lame jokes...8X

Okie. Stop here for now. There's more to come! Stay Tune!

Anyway, Deen ar, "stay cool yeah"? We are COOL people! kekekeke.8)





Shu thought hard on 1:21 pm.