Sunday, August 22, 2004
Guys who stick to their Girlfriend and doing nothing else except for girlfriend, we say he got no life.
Girls who stick to their Boyfriend and doing nothing else except for boyfriend, we say she got no life.
Sherry who stick to her group and almost nothing else except for doing lots of things with the group, does she have life this way?
Well, at least I am rather happy nowadays, smiling all day long, learning new words daily, hearing stories and etc. Happy and contented with it now. But future plans? I don't know. I feel like continuing to pursue swimming but dreads the big bulky arms and thighs, and I am afraid that's only because now there's this olympics thing going on. I want to learn synchronised swimming, scuba diving, snorkeling, dancing and etc. But I dont have the drive to get things started. Or is it because I din wnat it bad enough? Money and time doesn't allows me to do so either. Though there's this thing call time management, but...8X.
Life in CRMCC quite OK now. My group members are ok. Everything fine in here. Group members around me. Shy*
To end...
Drools...8X
Shu thought hard on 10:41 pm.