Wednesday, August 25, 2004



Sherry's Health chart for the month of August.

CRMCC1 is fun. My group is fun. I like my group. Alot more fun than EDP. NYP is boring. But after I became an OGL, things are different. It's like my house now. Walk around, slack anywhere, keep bumping into familiar faces whereever I walk. Hoever, I wonder why the air con in school is always so strong? It's always either TOO hot or TOO cold.

And for me, argh!! My health is deterioting.I cant withstand little coldness now. Just 2 days in CC1 and I fall sick! I am sick!! WHeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Yesterday after TEP, we rush all the way to Marina Square to catch the movie "The Notebook", however, the tickets are sold out. Was very hot and I kept sneezing on the way. Irritating. Then we went to Suntec for dinner. After dinner went to watch the fountain. Then we go Esplanade to slack. Hmm, guess the quietness last night brought back lots of memories to many...including me. 8)

To whoever is concern: Control your temper. Be cool yeah?! Want to enjoy... give and take.

Back home, my hp charger deterioate too! More irritating! My phone and mum's phone both low batt. Damm. Thanks Si Lang Kia for bringing the charger to lend me. 8)

I want to sleep!!! *yawnz*


Shu thought hard on 8:39 am.