Monday, August 30, 2004

An overdose of Halls sweet lead me into another round of headaches, blocknose and the constant urge to puke!! Yucks! I want o go home!! Another one down in my group. Jane has fallen ill too, probably from the sharing of water with me. Sorry girl!

Fallen asleep couple of minutes ago and was awaken by Jane. "Hey! He update his blog le!" So blurly, I cleared my vision and go to his blog and start reading. OMG! Now I know who is his other half! They look like brothers! One the overly muscular(yucks!) who always wear tight fitting top which look damm ugly on him. The other look like a total geek! Victor and some "geek" look alot better! That geek is so skinny with that specs on and some big tee on him which look totally off! 8X. I am against GAYS! Though there's lots of sayings that homosexuals make great friends. Reading through his blog, his sudden return shocked me once again! Oh hell! And I guess it's so obvious that I am doing some secretive stuff regarding him as it's not the first time he saw me closing a window and staring blankly at the monitor. hmm...he would be my classmate next sem...argh!

Anyway, I didn't enjoy the Recce on Saturday. Lots wasnt there and it's very tiring as I was feeling very uncomfortable in my top and the bag is heavy! To make matter worse, my throat wasnt feeling very good and my back really aches. Things got better at Town. Where I cleared some stuff which bothers me couple of weeks ago. Thanks girl! 8). Headed back to school for the musical. And speak of the devil, we saw HIM at the MRT station.

Overall, I enjoyed the musical. The band conductor is so freaking cute! Kekeke! The one who "play" the drum is fast and good too! And I cant wait to go jamming with the group though I cant play a single instrument. 8). Rene dance very powerfully and she is so freaking cute! hahaha! There's this guy who wore a blazer during the finale part, he is freaking cute too! 8). Went AMK for dinner with Deen and Muqsit before heading home.

If only I went to meet up with Lin and not go for the musical... things would be so different now... 8)

Sunday I went for tuition as usual. That lil brat is getting lazier as days goes by. I want to quit tuition! Went to fetch my lil bro before going to meet Beng at CCK. There's this International Desert Fare at CCK which will end on 5th September. To whoever who is interested, we go there one day ok? 8)

Girl, I really dont know how to advice you le. What done is done, just try to do your best to save the relationship if you really want to keep it going. If not, let it go ba... And remember not to put yourself in a worse situation by doing "some" stuff ar. Anything call me okie? Cheer up at this moment! 8)

Hmm, my blog is filled with so many "girl" and "him". Do your know when I am refering to you? kekekeke! I miss you!!! 8X. Do your know who? 8X


Shu thought hard on 10:57 am.