Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Blogger is down this morning! Damm...
TagBoard is down too! Damm...
Kekeke.

Yesterday I was left all alone after lunch at TEP. Jane and Shiya are both on MC, KC on leave and Peivoon was away for some leadership talk. Junwen Bk and alot others all on MC or left by noon! Freaking boring! I slept/read storybook throughout and it was so quiet. The phone hardly rings. It's only at 3+/4 when Minty came to visit me then not so boring. She bought me my Peach Red Tea! And stay inside crapping with me and we even go.... together for the 1st time! hahaha

Went to meet Sin at night. Decided to meet her once a week for dinner if possible. 8). We meet at Bugis and walk all the way to YMCA. On the way we past by this Korea supermarket. Hu hu hu! I was so excited and I think we spent quite some time shopping around for some snacks! Kekeke. Then we decided to go eat Sakae! hehehe! long long time since I ate it. Those Maguros...Yummy!! 8D. Too bad there's no chawamushi due to the shortage of eggs! Shop around and talk lots! kekekekeke! Sin, did I make you feel bored with my super frequent talk about the group? sorry! 8X. Saw Mackenzie and his friends at cineleisure too! Walk her to the bus stop and went to meet Beng to join them in their pool game! Hiak Hiak! And I totally forgotten about tuition last night till Cornelius mum msg me! Shit!! I think she is damm pissed with me! 8X.

Played pool with Beng, Deen, Ghee Seng, Ee Voon and Cecilia. All are Ex-BB people who I dont mix around with or I din even know them when we breathe the same air in the same room a year ago. It's fun! Cecilia really can laugh alot! She laugh at the slightest things! So freaking cute! kekekeke! fun fun fun! Left at 11+. Wheee~ so late! Went to bank in my pay before I go home. Freaking machine damm noisy in the middle of the night!

I got a friend who is considerably unlucky at the moment. But trust me, things will get better ONE DAY. Kekeke! So always pray for the better though things might turn out worse k? Dont always care so much about face all that. Any help you need just find us, no need paiseh one! Paiseh is only for people who are not close! We all like going to be "chao tah"(burnt) already still need to paiseh aR? *Prays that things will get better for you SOON*

I got another friend, always so pessimistic, always too sensitive. Dont think too much ok? We all love you! really! Ok lar, maybe not all LOVE you, but at least got Me and confirm some others who you-know-who loves you right? Cheers! Always can come to anyone of us when you are in doubts k? I hope your smile will continue...

A got another friend, losing her actual self, losing the ability to do lots of things where she use to be able to do. I cant advice much as I am lost in my own world too. But like what you say, you dont need advices, just a listening ear. I would definately provide you with a listening ear and a shoulder to cry on, tissues and what else you want? My toe? 8X.

I got another friend(sounds like got alot of friends ar), her friend like keep taking advantage of her. I am glad that people I like did not do that on me(that's what I feel). Hmm, if it's really so hard in that group, maybe you should join others lar. Doh, that one not bad right? kekeke. But you always have me lar, I wont take advantage of you one... kekekek! Anything also can call me ar!

I got another friend, short tempered and attitude. It's time to change le ar.

I got another friend, recently like very very weird. Sometimes quiet, sometimes happy, sometimes I also dont know. We like so long din have a good chat le. Or maybe you just dont feel like talking to me? Anyway, tell your problems to people you trust(which I think you been doing that) and be happy always! The world wont go your way, you have to accomodate to others most of the time one...

I got another friend. Felt left out I guess. Hmm, if you feel left out, and if the people who you feel left you out, do take the initiative to ask them about any activities. k? And I really miss you ar! So long din hang out with you liao!

I got lots of friends, every single one got their own problems. Your can always call me, but I most probably cant give your any valuable advices. I will try to be there but please understand if I am not there. Cause usually it's due to a long Queue...8X. And I think it really helps listening to other's problems and this way, I usually feel better and consoled about my own problems. Anything, just ask k? And to whoever who are unhappy about me about anything, can always come to me and tell me straight. But please try to speak in a nice tone even if I had pissed you off really alot. Coz... I am afraid of people talking loudly to me, and especially those who I CARE! K? kekekeke. And also, pardon me if I din laugh at your joke or whatever your say or I seems to laugh very fakely k? Cause usually I dont know how to react to it and believe me, I really wish to react the way I was back in Sec 2.... 8D Freaking long post again!

Later going swimming! In an hours time! WheeeeeeeE!!! But 1st time swimming with the guys, hmm, no need shy lar(I refering to myself)! Hahahahaha! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~till then, SMILE!!!


Shu thought hard on 10:14 am.