Wednesday, September 15, 2004
Last night went to watch Harold and Kumar, hilarious+lame+dirty+vulgar+racist show. But entertainment wise, it's good. And there's a moral to the story. Never give up and work towards your goal. And maybe speak up for your rights!! kekeke!
Yesterday, Cornelius mum pissed me off. Freaking rude I think. Damm. Dont feel like going tuition anymore. Bleah! Just hope the Pac Net is a good catch and they want me, then I would most probably stop tuition. 8).
Due to some personal matter, some unlucky ones who called me got the "bad attitude" from me. Feeling damm shit for showing you people attitude! Sorry!! Anyway, I hardly show any attitude! So you should feel honoured instead! kekekeke! 8P.
Anyway, Minty, Kimmy, Max, SLK, Valen and all TEP peeps, remember to go do your storyboard! Next week submission and today then I know what is going on!! 8X.
Today, hope everything will be fine. 8).
Shu thought hard on 8:13 am.