Monday, September 13, 2004
See! I am so bored! Bleah! My CRMCC phone is spoiled. The guy IC isnt here today, so I wont be handling phone call at all today. Then why must I still stay in here for so long?? My legs are so itchy! Argh! Ben! Time to call for the pest control!! 8X.
Been a long time since I got to chat with Kim. Miss the time man. How nice it would be if all of us were to be at level 4 altogether and slack like hell right?!
On 30th June 2003, I got to know that sweet little cutie Minty, and the bengish-look Wei Loon. On the same day, Comic girl Cong Pei caught my attention. She looks so cute and sporty!
On 1st/2nd July 2003, I got to know Sabrina and Benjamin. They are both the bachelor and the bachelorette for te BEPP course.
On 10th July 2003, my 1st day of sch, it was the 1st lecture I had with Deen, Beng and Suban. Though it's dunno till when do I know their presence. ( I only know of Suban a month or so back. 8X)
On somewhere in the late 2003, I saw Sofyan for the 1st time when he came to the access lab to help Delvin in our project.
On 20th May 2004, I got to know Max, Wen Kwang, Kim, Valen, Muqsit, Sunny, Colin and most of the sbm people at the camp. I remember Max was the Pink guy whom everyone look for during the game of treasure hunt. Deen came late and in his Levis jeans. -_-"... Kim was one of the game master. Wen Kwang was the extremely noisy one. And at the game of traffic Jam, I got a superdy hard time calling Beng's name. I feel so weird calling him "yuming" as it was zaizai's name. 8X. Max was the thoughtful one who always get everything for the group, lunch, dinner etc. And it was only during one of the meal then I know Beng and another of my grpmates are from BB. Meaning we been in the same lecture for a year!! And I dont know them!!! 8X. At night after dinner we discussed about our act and I remember Deen joining my group to crap and he said I was crappy. At that time I was like, "idiot, I dont even know you and you say I am crappy?!" Hahaha, though I know it myself. 8X. Kim was the fierce and pitiful one at the camp. Keep having to go to our bunk to open the door for us to take things.
On 21st May 2004, camp ended. Prize presentation, with all the cup noodles. Superdy lame! 8X. And on that day Wen Kwang hit his head onto the "hurdles" thingy during a game! 8/.
In between the above(^) date and the below(v) date, met up with beng and Minty to go to school to exchange course of study. We swop course! I was in RTM and he was in HRM at 1st.
On 18th June 2004, finally met up with the ogl people to school for some briefings. Met Max and people at the MRt station.
On 22nd- 24th June 2004, Freshie Orientation and all of us got alot closer especially after the Jam and Hop. Miss it!!!
on 28th June 2004, we went Pulau Ubin and school then to find Wen Kwang to go Lau Pa sat to eat and finally to esplanade. After this, we got really alot closer.
From then on, we are like stuck to one another, constantly meeting up before school reopens. As school reopen, we hang out every single day! Every night going home late! The classical people stay behind to wait for the TEP people to finish. At almost all my break, I spent it with them, and when I got no break, I sneak out just to be with them. We are like so closely bonded with one another. Lots of things happen and lots of stories heard. I like lose touch with the world outside the group. I neglected the family, my friends, my personal stuff and everything. And slowly, we realised all these and hence we try to spend more time doing what we usually do before the group. Now, lunch is left with the few of us, we make sure we are out together on Wed, but still not everyone is present. I miss the time spenr, I miss all the things we had done together, we had been through. I really treasure all this and hope all of your does too. Try to tolerate alil more, understand alil more, take initiative alil more. Love you girls and guys! 8).
It's amazing how I managed to get so many dates recorded down yea? I got more up on my mind actually, but that would scare you people if I type all out. Kekeke! take care all! Hope everything would turn to the better for ALL of us! 8)
Shu thought hard on 3:37 pm.