Saturday, September 25, 2004
Feeling sick today. Must be due to sitting between Wen Kwang and Minty yesterday. The 2 of them puked recently. Make me feel like puking today. And my chest hurts alot! Argh! dying...8X kekeke. Late for school today. Woke up at 7.15am. Must be I been sleeping early almost everyday for the past few days and yesterday talk on phone with Lin. But thank god I chatted with her.
Some words from her make me realise some stuff. She reminded me subconciously. She clear alot of things which been bothering me. Minty, remind me to tell you later k? I think what she say should be part of the problem. Kekeke. Thanks girl.
Last night went to Town to celebrate Papa's birthday. Ate at Sakura, slack around and went home. Nothing much happen. Anyway, sometimes I just have to admit how bad I am at handling stuff. The only good thing is I start off with a good intention. But alot of times things ended badly. Thanks to ME, for never really think of the consequences before doing things. 8X.
As usual, my daily routines in CRMCC would be checking mails, msn, blog and stuff like that. Oh yah! before I forget, I did part of my project today! Searching for pictures of Cupids and Goddess. Some got some short stories about the Goddess. Pretty interesting! kekeke! Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of Love and Beauty. Arisen from the foam that gathered around the genitals of Uranus floating in the sea after his son cronus cut them off. Cupid, son of Mars and Venus. Shot darts into men's chest to make them fall in love. But often his eyes is covered to show blindness for what he did. 8).
Some words from her make me realise some stuff. She reminded me subconciously. She clear alot of things which been bothering me. Minty, remind me to tell you later k? I think what she say should be part of the problem. Kekeke. Thanks girl.
Last night went to Town to celebrate Papa's birthday. Ate at Sakura, slack around and went home. Nothing much happen. Anyway, sometimes I just have to admit how bad I am at handling stuff. The only good thing is I start off with a good intention. But alot of times things ended badly. Thanks to ME, for never really think of the consequences before doing things. 8X.
As usual, my daily routines in CRMCC would be checking mails, msn, blog and stuff like that. Oh yah! before I forget, I did part of my project today! Searching for pictures of Cupids and Goddess. Some got some short stories about the Goddess. Pretty interesting! kekeke! Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of Love and Beauty. Arisen from the foam that gathered around the genitals of Uranus floating in the sea after his son cronus cut them off. Cupid, son of Mars and Venus. Shot darts into men's chest to make them fall in love. But often his eyes is covered to show blindness for what he did. 8).

Aphrodite, alittle obscene though. 8)

Cupid, cute right?
Ok, I was reading blogs. Read Wen Kwang's blog. His recent blogs usually can be relate to my life now. Feelings that he said. Ya, just felt that couple of days ago. Glad I am slowly feeling better. 8). Hmm, someitmes I hate myself for being naive. But sometimes when I see people who are matured having to think so much, protecting themself and everything, I just hope I would never grow up and have that kind of thinking. The feeling is like, why has the world become so dangerous? But it should be my naive-ness that I had been ignorant about the world around me today. I prefer treating friends with my feelings. It's obvious if my friendship for you is true or false. Just see the way I treat friends. But of course there are different levels of friends. Close ones which I really care, normal ones, alot alot. I am the kind which would seldom forget things which have an impact on me. Especially the bad ones. I would automatically remember it. Petty eh? Not really, I kept them in my mind and heart, but usually I would not care about it. BUT, most of the time I must admit all the things that happen kept building barriers between a friendship unless someone bothers to clear it. 8). And I agree, it will leave a scar in ur heart and remember it, for as long as how big the problem is, and how much the person meant to you.
To friends I really care, dont know if your can really feel that. I love you people, and do remember to love me too if I am worth it yea? 8).
Lastly, today is my papa's official birthday. At 11.27pm to be exact. But wont be home tonight as I am going to Suban's Birthday. So,
Happy 19th Birthday Papa!
From Nur Sherry Bte Mohammad Sofyan and Sity Minty Bte Muhd Muqsit Erfian.
From Nur Sherry Bte Mohammad Sofyan and Sity Minty Bte Muhd Muqsit Erfian.
Shu thought hard on 11:42 am.