Thursday, September 16, 2004
Disgusted by my own thinkings and actions.
1)Freaking naive.
When you gain my trust(which is freaking easy), and when I like you(as a friend), I tend to treat you nicely, to the extent people call it "stupid". Doesnt show temper doesnt mean I wont get pissed or whatever. Always letting doesnt mean I like it. Always smiling doesnt mean I am always happy. The depth of a human brain, how deep is it? People tend to see on the surface(I am one freaking good living example). Why being nice would get "Eat up" always? I hate it when people shout at me. I hate it when I feel I am being taken advantage of. But idiotic brainless me seriously wont mind if you are in my list of people who have the "privellges", for those who dont, get a life! And DONT blast your anger at people for no good reason. You wont like it if people just shout at you right? And worse if you blast it on people who always had been by your side, treating you nicely! Fuck off!! Dont hurt me! Dont hurt my friends!!!!!
2) Freaking fake.
I feel like myself at times, but I somehow feels that there's another side of me that people dont know. I hate you!!!! Hate you for making me disgusted with myself! You are damm disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!
3) Freaking noisy.
Why am I always so noisy?? Seems like people is so disturbed by me!! By my noise pollution. And I am like always at the different frequency as them! Yucks!!!
4) Freaking smiley-nerdy-look.
Why am I always smiling. Lots of people say it's my strong point. But I hate it!! Hate it you know?!!
Haa, getting alittle mad. But dont bother to msg or call me asking me why. Just alittle outta my mind for now. 8). Cheers! 8)
Shu thought hard on 2:07 pm.