Wednesday, September 29, 2004
"many things in life are not as complicated as how most people see them to be. everything is actually quite simple. why make them difficult for yourself when eventually you know you might not be able to solve or even lose them?"-From my cousin.
Yeah, lots of people I know is seeing things so complicatedly. Ya, the world isnt like last time now, where nothing much would happen even if you leave your door open through the night. Alot of people now work with a motive, but remember, NOT EVERYONE! Friends tell me to read between the lines. Does it mean that everything said have got another meaning behind? I reflected on the words I say, sometimes alittle, because I dont dare to say the truth, but I also realise that alot of time I just meant whatever I say. No hidden meaning. Just as simple as it seems. But people like to "Read between my lines" and start imagining what I meant. It's ok if you happen to get what I mean, but when you misread, it's really very irritating!! Good intention turns bad. Neutral situation turn worse. False hope created. Depending on whether you are an optimist or a pessimist. All becuase your just refuse to think that things are just that simple sometimes. And alot of times, it affects one's mood after misinterpreting other's meaning. Why create such stuff? Try to accept things for what there are at times. 8)
Alot of people ask me how and why I am always smiling and ever so cheerful. Maybe is because I am not afraid to be hurt, or maybe I wasnt hurt that badly like many others did before. (But trust me! I do feel hurt! I've been hurt before too! It did affected me ALOT too. Some should know. But, life have to move on. 8) )I really dislike the idea of building a wall in between any kind of relationship for the fear of getting hurt. It's just appear to me that why are human so vulnerable? I mean, there's nothing wrong in trying to protect yourself, but.. I dont know. Anyway, isnt it tiring? You cant say what you really feel, even to people who are close to you. Hurhurhur. Maybe I should go invent some stuff for humans to talk to. Hahaha, I admit I really trust people very very easily, but once I found out that the person isnt worth trusting, then I will just stop I guess. Very stupid but I just like it this way. For me, it's like "ya, I fallen, but's things isnt as bad as it seems. Try again." Haha, sometimes I just feel that I am way too optimistic. To the extend that people call it Stupid. Haha, I do admit I am stupid to be doing some stuff, I can feel it too! But, I just feel like doing it. 8). Once bitten, twice Shy. Not for me!
* thanks. I did some stuff, I lose your trust in me, yet you always been there, helping me. Instead of feeling thankful, I trust others and push the blame to you. Sorry for that, but you are really great. G R E A T! 8) *
See! There's nice people around! I found I few nice ones around me. They may scold me, scream at me(but better not), mock at me, whatever, but one thing I know is that they really care for me. 8). Thanks. Love You people.
And so people, try to trust people. Not everyone is bad. I believe for every wrongdoings, there's a reason behind. 8). Dont make your life so difficult yea? Anyway, I wanted to finish blogging before going to the toilet. But I cant bear any longer so I will have to stop here.
Tonight watching New Police Story! Hopefully everything goes out well. 8)
Shu thought hard on 10:08 am.