Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Wheeeeee!! Finally after few days of bloated stomach, I finally s**t today!! Spent nearly 50 minutes in the toilet! 8X.

Today supposingly is a rather bad day. Considering some stuff happened which doesnt please me, and I got a very bad diarrhoea. But I still manage to smile lots. I really am cheerful man! 8). Got a phone call from Mum during noon. So happy after that. hehehehe.

Dad came and drive me home. Long time since the whole family really sit down together to have a meal, especially tonight we have steamboat! Wheeee!! 8). Had a long long dinner(usually it take me less than 10 mins to finish up my meal), around 1 hour? hehehehe.

Today is Mid Autumm Festival, everyone, put aside all the unhappiness and enjoy the day! Happy Mid Autumm Festival. 8)

Jane: Dont let this kind of weirdo to spoil your day yeah? Just ignore.8)


Shu thought hard on 7:51 pm.