Sunday, October 10, 2004
Never start unless you are sure to go on for a life time. Never give unless you are sure to provide for a life time. Never commit unless you are sure he/she is the one for you this life time.
Never lose yourself. People tend to be a completely different person when they are going after someone. Exceptionally nice to that person. However,when he/she manage to get the person's heart, he/she may lose feelings(they enjoy going after people). Even if they do not, the exceptionally nice person, how long can it last? But, I think it's most human's nature to be exceptionally nice to the person he/she likes. When they manage to get together, after the "honeymoon period", everything will seems to change. No longer a nice person when there's quarrels. The true self revealed, can see the "fox tail". The one who got stronger feelings, who is always giving, will usually be taken for granted. And the other would usually not have be the taker, and taking things for granted. Well, that's what I see in almost ALL the relationships that is blooming around me. How hurting for the one wooing the other at first, and how it changes to the one being wooed being the giver in the end, and got hurt. When feelings fade, everything changes. If only everything will remain the same, the nice will be the nice one, and people wont take people for granted.
All the tactics and advices I got from different people of how to get the person you like, I wonder if it's good or not. Even if it means you got a higher chance of getting the person you want, you will feel that it's not what you actually want to do and say. However, it should really increase your chances in getting him/her. Freaking contradicting. 8(
Suddenly remember some words from a friend. The exact sentence got lots of lar and everything, but it mean something like this."Why should I treat her so nice now? I know I can be SUPER nice to her but I dont want. I dont want to appear like a saint now, and next time I cant treat her like how I treat her now. So I only do what I can do for now, and also keep up with it in the future." Something like this. I like this thinking alot. 8). If only everyone thinks like that.
So, whoever is trying hard to get someone now, maybe can think of what my friend tell me. And, guys! Remember at any point of time, never scold a girl any kind of vulgarities, unless she is ah lian! 8X. Lastly, appreciate instead of taking it for granted. 8). Jia You to whoever is putting in the effort.
Never lose yourself. People tend to be a completely different person when they are going after someone. Exceptionally nice to that person. However,when he/she manage to get the person's heart, he/she may lose feelings(they enjoy going after people). Even if they do not, the exceptionally nice person, how long can it last? But, I think it's most human's nature to be exceptionally nice to the person he/she likes. When they manage to get together, after the "honeymoon period", everything will seems to change. No longer a nice person when there's quarrels. The true self revealed, can see the "fox tail". The one who got stronger feelings, who is always giving, will usually be taken for granted. And the other would usually not have be the taker, and taking things for granted. Well, that's what I see in almost ALL the relationships that is blooming around me. How hurting for the one wooing the other at first, and how it changes to the one being wooed being the giver in the end, and got hurt. When feelings fade, everything changes. If only everything will remain the same, the nice will be the nice one, and people wont take people for granted.
All the tactics and advices I got from different people of how to get the person you like, I wonder if it's good or not. Even if it means you got a higher chance of getting the person you want, you will feel that it's not what you actually want to do and say. However, it should really increase your chances in getting him/her. Freaking contradicting. 8(
Suddenly remember some words from a friend. The exact sentence got lots of lar and everything, but it mean something like this."Why should I treat her so nice now? I know I can be SUPER nice to her but I dont want. I dont want to appear like a saint now, and next time I cant treat her like how I treat her now. So I only do what I can do for now, and also keep up with it in the future." Something like this. I like this thinking alot. 8). If only everyone thinks like that.
So, whoever is trying hard to get someone now, maybe can think of what my friend tell me. And, guys! Remember at any point of time, never scold a girl any kind of vulgarities, unless she is ah lian! 8X. Lastly, appreciate instead of taking it for granted. 8). Jia You to whoever is putting in the effort.
Shu thought hard on 2:30 pm.