Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Problematic Period of the month again.

Yesterday, finally I manage to sort out some of my stuff which been bothering me for quite awhile. And now, friends around me start facing problems which affects them tremendously.

I am not a good advisor(I cant advice), I am not a good listener(I tend to be only 60% awake in the middle of the night while listening), I am not a good console-ler(I dont know how!), I am not a good friend. I know it myself. I usually go with my feelings. I backed those who I like more, even if at times they are the one in the wrong. Damm! And I can actually sacrifice friends for fun and laughter. What kind of a friend am I? Shit right?

I am tired. Drained. Girl, I promise I will help already, believe me ok? But you should also know that there's a limit to the things I can do. Alot of things is still up to you.

Monday went to watch Art of the Devil. Normal show. Ouija Board coming soon! Sneak preview next monday. Take note peeps!

Things are falling apart. I wonder why do we build it up when so little wants to maintain. Or is it hearts turn cold, the motivation to maintain has drop to the bottom? Given up hopes? Maybe it's time I do so too. But I just miss it so much. I am someone who been living in my memories. All the nice memories. I am not "I am", but "I was", and unless I walk out of my own shadows, I would never be "I will be". Get it? 8).


Shu thought hard on 10:54 am.