Thursday, December 02, 2004

Wow!! after so long, it's only the 4th day of classical! Hmm, still not use to classical. I kinda miss TEP, although it's like more slacking. Now, I just wish they could take away all breaks!! The breaks in between are killing me!! Today's lesson is supposingly to be at 9am, but both Minty and I did not receive the msg of the lesson being postpone, so, yea! More slacking till 12! Attended a 1 hr tut and 4 hours break AGAIN! Woo! So cool right? -_-"...

Anyway, yest was my 1st day at Pasta Cafe. Not bad, as Sydney and Huifang are worried that they are bullying me, so they just keep helping me. Thanks. It's nice working with them, gonna miss them, hopefully they come back soon. The rest of them are mostly OK.

Bro leaving for Malaysia tomorrow. Dad leaving for China tomorrow. 8/


Shu thought hard on 8:41 pm.