Monday, November 29, 2004
tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk*
Did anyone watch the news? A newborn baby girl was being put into a plastic bag and thrown down from some flats. Tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk. How can anyone be so cruel?? Tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk* Hmm, unwanted child. Poor little thing. The police now had brought away a malay teen back to the station. Hmm... tsk tsk tsk.
School starts today! Rather boring. Class is..pretty normal. Those who I know are in the class, are in the class. Lolx! That's rubbish I know. But there's quite a few who I dont know. 8/. Anyway, lunch break is fun today!! The group seldom sit together in a large group and chat already! Chat for quite awhile! Got a nice time. Then went to meet Shiying and Habsah awhile later. Nice chat too! kekeke.
Anyway, dont your think that Christmas isnt that BIG thing this year? Xmas have not pass and I feel that Chinese New Year is coming soon. Chinatown already got some CNY decorations up. People start selling Angbao and worse of all, my lil bro had start to play CNY songs! Lolx!
Xmas slumber party!! Looking forward to it!!! 8)
Shu thought hard on 6:53 pm.