Friday, November 19, 2004
Wheee!! Horoscope say my lucky clothing will be tees and jeans this week! Lolx!
Feeling lucky today(yesterday as now past midnight). Very very tired as usual, but very satisfied looking back at the work done. Keke. Easily got some pricing from some clinics, and Barang Barang and Harvey Norman. Nice people! Especially Mr Zainul and Ms Esther Sim! Lolx!! Tomorrow shall be the last day of site visit!! Wheee!!! 90% done! hopefully when the rest returns from their block leave, they would be satisfied with the work done. 8)
Slack and shop around with Mifang. Haha. But I somehow see "old-self" in her, which I shall not elaborate. But it's nothing bad. I have always been nice! Lolx!
Getting along better with the people in my group and ARDC.. 8)
And received compliments today!! Lolx!!! 8)
Anyway, Kim got a very nice blog post..go read it!! 8)
Ok, I shall turn in now, if not I would really be a walking zombie tomorrow. Nights peep!!
Shu thought hard on 1:19 am.