Sunday, November 07, 2004

"Even guys get lonely! Let alone girls." -Felix
He told me these when I just broke up with Chester. How true is it? Did not really have much empty time until recently. Straight after the break up, I was busy with Jimmy's stuff, and follow by all the events of SBM, and the group. Not really busy, but it's always occupied. Now that everything has cool off, time for some evaluation of what I had been through and done for the past few months. What have I gain? What have I lose?

Family
1)I got my family worry for me as I was home late almost EVERYDAY! Due to TEP also, it seems like I haven't been home for months for dinner.
2)I went to a guy house(which is almost impossible in the past, only remember going to Ken's house alone) with several guys in the middle of the night. Considering I came from a rather conservative family, my actions was sort of overboard. Kailin commented that I WONT do this in the past. Especially after my mum's objection. Though all we did are nothing, but without any explanations, people will see things in a very bad way.
3)I told my dad stuff, which shock my family! Hahaha. But, it's sort of good, for at least I bother to try letting my dad know what I am doing. Though none of them are really happy with it. Haha. 8X
4)I use to be a rather obedient girl. I know my dad hated the idea of a girl staying out late, especially not coming home. But over the past month, the number of late nights, and the night I spend outside, is ALOT MORE than I had over the years before these few months! Kekeke.
5)Cousins! Long time never go KTV already! Some day ok?

Friends
1)I got to be with the group, where I really had ALOT of fun and laughter. Learnt alot of things, hear alot of stories, and not to forget the arguements and tears shed too!
2)The group got sooooo sticky that we hang out more than 60 hours a week I guess. Sometimes its like a whole week with each other. And I sort of neglected my other friends. 8X. And also TEP, often skip TEP just to see them for a few minutes. BUT, everything was done at my own will. Till now, never regretted. Maybe if I fail my TEP, I will start to regret, but it will all be my own fault! Kekeke.

Relationship
1)This time round, I am determine not to stay in contact with any of them. Just because of my brother, family, and friends. I know how worried they are over me when I was with Jimmy. Haha! As for Chester, I know he isnt the kind of guy I am suitable for. 8).
2)Develop some feelings, but... those who know knows. Those who dont, too bad! 8P. Anyway, it's history. 8).

TEP
1)Gain much weight during TEP!! And waste lots of money! All thanks to the junk food!
2)Learn about the basic requirements for starting a business. -from EDP
3)Now I got some experience in Call Centre!
4)Some knowledge earn in ARDC.

What have I learnt?
1)How to reject! Now I know how to reject to people's request.
2) Not to trust people so easily. Learnt that, but still prefer to trust people first, and observe later. 8).
3)Better communication skill.
4)"Never let a guy know you like him, he will take you for granted!" -From KC! Hahaha. How true is it?
5)General knowledge, histories.
6)Treasure the nice people around, and those who dont treasure you, HECK them!
7)Roller blading!! kekekeke! Fun fun!!
8)Frisbee!! Thanks to Ben!

For now, just this bit. Caught a flu! Cant think much too!

Anyway, wake up early to make Jelly! Hehe! Not very tasty though! 8X. Now doing nothing except waiting for Minty's arrival! haha! She shall be the 1st one I attempt to murder besides my family! *Grins*
Big bro going to Cambodia tomorrow. 2 weeks! Bleah!! My parents make it sound so dangerous! Hope everything will be fine.
Lil bro is influenced by me! Now he read newspaper like I do too! Only flip to the entertainment section! kekekeke. 8X.


Shu thought hard on 11:27 am.