Tuesday, November 02, 2004
Today, last day of tuition for Cornelius boy. It marks the end of our entrepreneur dreams.
Firstly, Cornelius is such a dear boy, putting aside his super slow speed in doing homework. He told me things which touches me. Like, "when you are gone, who will help me fix my pencil?" However, make me feel like I am more to his companion and playmate over the past 7 months. Hahaha. So cute of him to keep wanting to give me his mechanical pencil after knowing I lost mine. So sweet right? kekeke. Over the months, he showed care at times too. Like, "Next time dont care about drunkards, just leave them on the beach!" Hahaha. Because I use to tell him some stuff of mine. 8X. Very not professional indeed! And he is constantly trying to make me fatter with the never ending tibits in his house. He even say things like..
Cornelius: when I am in Polytechnic 1, how old will you be?
Me: 29!Wow! maybe you will see me with a kid like you now already!
Him: No! You cant get married until 30.
Me: Why not? And that time I will see you with your girlfriend...
Him: *Blush* Can I call you Sherry Jiejie next time?
So adorable right? He even know how to spell my name(I never teach him how to spell before!) and memorise my birthday. Which I told him like during April? 8)
Okok, back to our entrepreneur dreams. Why our? I remember during Feb I think, Minty, Shiying and I, suddenly got the "feel" to be tuition teachers. And as we dont want to be under any agency, we decide to set out on our own. Everything by "OURSELF". Sort of neglecting the danger behind, pasting all around Hougang, Woodlands and CCK my hp. Hahaha. No much response, and the only success is Cornelius. 8). We plan alot more. But unable to continue. So now there's no more Cornelius, it marks the end of our "Business". Hahaha. But the things we went through to get kids are really fun! Thanks girls.
I finally got some ideas for my Flash project. Which is due this coming Friday. And I have to wear heels to go Courts and IKEA to find all the stuff!! Real torture to my already sore feet. Hee! Anyway, finally done up the plans for my Flash Project. Hopefully everything turns out well! Wheeee!!! I am very satisfied with my layout now. 8D.
Shu thought hard on 10:17 pm.