Friday, November 05, 2004

Huhuhu!! While almost everyone else will be rushing their Flash project over the weekend... guess what? Mine is over!!! Took me around 10 hours to really complete the whole thing. One whole night without any sleep at all! *Yawnz* Hopefully my more energetic self is back. 8).

Flash isnt that difficult afterall! Quite fun actually! 8X. Got abit of "Feel" to go learn FLASH MX properly and produce something more professional to satisy myself! Hahaha.

Today is the closing ceremony of LTC Camp. Good thing about it is the early off from TEP! Kekeke. Get certificated as usual, I got 5/6 on hand now! hahaha! The guys are watching Princess Diaries 2 now. I cant!! Bleah!! Been carrying this lappie for 2 days! Making my shoulders so darn tired! And on heels today!!! So many events today too! Went to find Jane at first, where she help me with my flash. Thanks alot girl! Then rush to North to see the guys have their breakfast before rushing off to the next location to get my CRMCC grade. I got a B! Jane, Peivoon, Shiya too! KC say he got an A. Seriously, though you got the quality in your work.. but well! hahaha! I dont believe you!! Bleah! 8P. Rush back to ARDC where Yueping help me with my Storyboard. Thanks girl! You are like literally helping me to do the entire storyboard! Kekekeke. Then to ELDC to save my flash project, and to KM to burn into CD. Waited for quite awhile before realising I got a lappie with me which can burn CD! Silly me! But what's new? hahahaha. Then lunch at Mac, had some weirdy creamy tasteless chic. Back to ARDC to burn those stupid stuff into my newly bought CD-RW. Damm! Waste money! And to my presentation! hahaha! Very relaxing, just that the crowd that was form when I was presenting was a little pressurising.

Life isn't bad! Though once in awhile it will really be so darn shitty! Humans are like the weather, it can be sunny all day, or gloomy all day. It can even be a sunny day and rain suddenly! Full of unexpectants. Just take what it comes, be optimistic! 8). Alot of people like to ask me "You ar, dont know why always so cheerful one...teach one leh!" Hmm, guess I am a born optimist? But not really, I can be darn pessimistic at times (Contradictions! 8X). But no matter how bad a situation can be, I see them as it will be over one day. And with this kind of thinking, it shouldnt be hard for you to turn a bad situation a better one. And I always choose people to talk to when I really need someone to talk to. Usually will find those who I think are possible to go through worse stuff that I am going through. After hearing their problem, cheer up so easily!

So everyone, cheers!

Girl: You know it isnt hard... it's just damm tedious! hahahaha! But chilled!
Max: Chill too!


Shu thought hard on 8:14 pm.