Sunday, November 14, 2004
Gonna be a very messy post!
IT's Hari Raya! Selamat Hari Raya Aidifitri to all!
And it's Muqsit's birthday today! Happy Birthday Muqsit!
Nothing much to update.
Friday went to celebrate Muqsit's birthday.
Yesterday I din join the rest to celebrate Congpei's birthday though. Anyway, Happy Belated Birthday Girl!
Personal Selling Report and website dateline is coming Wednesday! Remember to do it peeps!
Finally got up on my feet and went downstair to purchase Cheezels!! Been craving for it for a week already!
The Soccer show showing on Chn U on every Sat and Sun is nice! Funny senseless show!
Yesterday bought a new tee again! Haha
Anyway, I went to Sakae for an interview! Hmm, the supervisor sounded like I gonna get the job. But no response till now. Bleah! I think I should go get a job, but to be a kitchen Staff instead! And while interviewing, saw Ah Kuan!! An ex-Edo kitchen staff! hahaha!
Saw Huifang on the way home! Told her the mee sua and da bao joke which make her laugh lots. But Sin dont appreciate my joke! hahaha. If no job, maybe I will go Baleno or Pasta house to interview lor. "Dao shi hou jiu duo kao ni le Huifang!"
8)
Shu thought hard on 8:12 pm.