Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Dead tired! Just got back not long ago. Seems like I haven been sleeping really well and long enough recently. Plus today went for Site Visit, Robinsons and CK Tang.With group 1 and 3. Super Shag! And such a small world! Siling is actually my classmate next year, and an ex-BB student. And Carol is Beng's sec school classmate!!!Anyway, CK Tang staff are mostly very friendly and approachable! Thumbs up for their services!! Very helpful!! Play with all those toys at Robinsons! Fun fun! Err, Centrepoint got one shop selling party ware, and guess what? While searching for some sweets, came across this snack. Eww!!! Pure Larvae Worms + Seasoning! Eeeeks!! Freak out*
Before meeting the group at Causeway Point, I went for an interview at Pasta Cafe. The manager, doesn't seem that strict like Jeff Teo of Sakae. Alot friendlier. I think I got the job, coz he ask me to work on the 28th! Wheeeeeee! Thanks Huifang!! 8)
Went out with the group today. Meet up with Beng earlier. Initially wanted to buy 4D, as I kept seeing this number, but Queue too long, so too bad. But Mum bought it for me! Very very close to the 2nd prize number!!! Went to all those Kiddy Palace, Popular, Metro Toys Department! Fun fun fun!!! 8) He bought a present for Muqsit and bought himself another one..
Later on, the rest came to meet us and we went to Woodlands Prata place(near my house!!8)) to have prata. Not bad!! Kim is SUPER SUPER CUTE!!!!! Hahaha, you guys know what happen..8X. Anyway, first time try Dinosaur! hehehe! Nice nice!!! Saw Shi Hui too!! So thin now!
Long time since I ate fruits! I remember last time I really dread seeing Brinjal(ya I know it's Veggie!) I find it's so strange, till I met Sin. Who feel uneasy seeing anything purple, and dislike seeing Brinjal too! But now, she started wearing purple! Lolx! I miss all the fruits! Though I really dread some of it. However, I still love all the fruits!! 8).
Am I expecting too much? Well, I dont think so. The more you expect, the more disappointed you get. Why do so many people boast about their capabilities? Why do so many people like to appear like some saint or talk like some saint, yet deep inside, they know that they aren't? Well, if "be yourself" is the way you live your life, why dont you come to term with the real you? Know your limits! Dont say things which isnt true. Dont boast about things which you cant do. It might be a disgrace for not knowing things, but it is even more of a disgrace if you act as if you know, but actually you dont and people found out!
People always say Promises are meant to be broken, sometimes I would really resign to fate, however, sometimes I think we really shouldnt. Dont promise when you cant do it? It only disappoint people more, creating more barriers, spoiling more "ships" in between, and losing the trust people have in you. Why? And if you happen to lose the trust people have in you, if you really really think that the person is important, I think you should learn to earn back the trust, with your actions, and not words!! Anyway, after some stuff, I learnt that the more you want to rush into something, the worse it will get. Just put in some effort and let nature take it's course.8). And remember, result wont show immediately, everything takes time. Jiayou!
PS: Huifang, can add me to your msn? Sherry_shuling@hotmail.com. Thanks alot! 8)


Shu thought hard on 11:42 pm.