Tuesday, November 16, 2004
The White and Black version of the watch I want to get.
Skipped half day of TEP. Supposingly, Minty and I went to town to pass WG some CD and to check out the Adidas Vintage watch that Minty like. But, it's too big! Ended up shopping!! Haha. Went to find Shiying. We are just like last time. The 3 of us are SOOO noisy!! Haha. Had fun!
Anyway, went to try out the Fossil watch today!!!! Heehehehehe!! Love the watch even more now!! Lolx!! But it is rather costly, need to work first! Minty say the watch got the Punk style! Hohoho!! I love the black one!! But I think the white one is really elegant.
Minty fall for something like that. But it's designer watch. Even more costly than mine!!
Anyway, Adidas Respect Me series is in Singapore now! But dont have any of the items that I like the other time. Hopefully they import those. But not so soon!!
Saw Huifang and Sydney at Town.
Today last episode of the swimming show.. bleah!! 8(. No more 715!! Argh!! No more perfect bod!! But I dont like the ending! However, most important is the swimming part. They swim really really beautifully!! Argh!! Make me miss the Hwa Chong days sooo much!! I want to swim!! I feel like going for training again!! ~~~~~
But I had fun today! 8)
"Once lost, the feeling cannot be brought back again."
Hee, last night started listing some stuff out. Hopefully it will bring about a change in me, and a direction for me to heed. 8)
Shu thought hard on 8:55 pm.