Tuesday, November 16, 2004
Wheeeee!!!!! New blogskin. How is it? Hmm, actually I like another skin better, but I think this is soooo cool! kekeke! So shall use it till I get bored with it. 8)
Little bro is exceptionally unlucky today. Keep getting scolded for no reason, or being accuse for something he did not do. eg. I was putting back this big Barney soft toys at Watson, when the other Barney drop down from the other side. My lil bro went over to pick it up and try to put it back but couldn't. (So he is holding on to the barney now.)My Mum thought he is being mischievious, reprimanded him. Opps! He is just trying to be nice! So cute!!
Went to my grandma house today. Those little cousin already forgotten how to address my parents. Tsk tsk tsk*
Last night was crazy!! Wanted to sleep at 2am, but ended up chatting with Joyce and Kristy till almost 5am! hahaha. But it was fun though!
Somehow, I injured my foot unknowingly. It hurts! kekeke! But I enjoy the pain!! lolx!! 8X.
Anyway, last night while surfing around friendster, saw quite a number of Mr Teo's photo with the 1988 batch! Haha, still as popular as before I guess. 8D.
Timetable for the next sem is out! Pretty ok. Except there's this 5 long hours break! Crazy! Bound to spend alot everytime during the 5 hours break. Girl, then we can go jacuzzi and stuff now! haha!
Block Leave ended so fast. Time to go back. Hopefully wont get into trouble, everything will be over.
I wanna get a new phone! Since Camera phone isnt that exp nowadays. K700i had drop so so much!! E700A too! haha. Both acceptable price. Which one better?
Hohoho! So many things I want to buy, but I got no money now! Hahaha. *slap forehead*
Shu thought hard on 1:29 am.