Thursday, December 30, 2004
Wow! What a nice ending for the year 2004! 8/. Everyone talks about the tsunami and donations now, no longer Sg Idol craze. Our PM Lee says that we should not party away this NYE, but to do some dont-know-what-but-regarding-tsunami thing. Hmm, yeah, make me lose interest with the thoughts of spending it at the foam party. Somemore it's at the beach!!! OMG!! Yes, I know I am being paranoid but...
Anyway, to add on to the previous post, Sylvester was at CWP yesterday! With a girl! Haa, though I din see him.8).
My new year resolutions.
1) Save/Earn alot of money
2)Get Scuba Diving License
3)Get Driving License
4)Family vacation to oversea.
5)Pass successfully
6)Meet more people, learn more things.
7)More time for everyone.
*I really hate to break promise, but I hate it most when I do something which people will be worried/unhappy*
If I dont make it back...I love you all. Nah, not all, only those who loves me, I love you too. 8)
Shu thought hard on 10:20 pm.