Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I hate the feeling of being wide awake and I've got nothing interesting to do/I wanna do.


But I hate being physically asleep yet "mentally awake" feeling EVEN MORE!!!!


GRR!!! I slept from 9pm-1pm just now. I had my blanket on, windows shut, just my fans on, and I was freezing cold that I have to off the fan, wear another tee(2tee in total), had my blanket on. But I was still freezing cold.


Little bro was sick, mum is sick, now elder bro is sick too. And me, needless to say. Getting from bad to worse as well. I so hope I get a fever tml so that I can officially go see a doctor straight after my part of presentation w/o needing to sit through the whole irritating lesson. Then I will go straight to Pasta, hand them my MC, ask them touch my forehead, and be Officially off from work on Fri. 8).


But then again, I hate being sick. Make me feel pathetic. And I will start to worry what if I vomit? Grr...


My head is bursting!!!!


Anyway, it's YT's Birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUETING!!! HI-Tea one day right? See you!




shehitthepointdoiunderstandhim


Shu thought hard on 1:57 pm.