Monday, July 11, 2005

I couldnt sleep last night. At least not till 2+ 3... My stomach still hurts. Must be that kimchi and dad's yummi-li-cious curry chicken! I think I finally doze off at around 3.10. But was awaken by that phone call at 3.31. A home number. I answered in my sleepy tone....

Him: Hello


Me: Hello...


Him:I think I got the wrong number.


He hanged the phone. #$@^$#^%#^%


Kept thinking throughout who it could be. It definately doesnt sound like a wrong number. 8X. Ya, maybe i am really thinking too much, most would say.


I woke up at 9. Bro keep talking to me...Was alittle late but definately can reach in time for school. But, my stomach hurts like hell! Diarrhoea. So, not going to school. 8/.


Cant get back to sleep. The pain is like killing me!!! 8X. And... I still feel that it's more than a wrong number. I still am so bothered by it! So I woke up, get my directory, and start searching for that number. the four number infront indeed showed the call was from Bedok/Chai Chee that area. Damm... too much of a coincidencE? Grrrrr!!!


Shu thought hard on 10:50 am.