Thursday, July 07, 2005

He shall be my last attempt. Hopefully what he say really is true. But then again, I want to see if he will really regret. Arh!! I just cant settle down for a solution!! Think he going to kill me if I keep changing my mind. 8p.

I wonder how is he... Got the urge to get him his all-time fav stuff... but afraid to see his reactions... 8/.

Hmm, din see him afterall... 8(.


Black was bad last night!! But there's this cute guy who step on my feet. Got very good features, just sh**t. 8X. Saw marcus. Irritating. 8X.


Pulled my leg muscle this morning while stretching. Still hurts!! 8/.


Maybe I should meet him tonight? Hee, been longing to ride on a bike for so long.... xp


Arh...jealous!! My bro seems to be deeply in love now. Like so xing fu~~~


Bored.


Shu thought hard on 3:07 pm.