Saturday, July 02, 2005

Hee, a happier day. I hope tomorrow will be a better day!!


Tomorrow= Saturday. Lots of activities lining up. xp.


Today finally meet up with YT. I always enjoy chatting with her. Hmm, reminds me of something she once said to me. Sagi and Cancer make very good friend. Maybe me and him will be the best of friends too. Lovers, alittle hard I guess. 8). But, still hope things will turn out well in the end. Not wishing, not hoping BUT wanting to create a miracle out of the what seems so hard now. It's not impossible. But it takes 2 hands to clap. 8)


Went to make my specs and bought contact lens. There goes my pay. Hopefully dad is willing to pay. If not really can go bang wall already. My specs look kind of retro. Kind of style, like what YT says. Ya, me too think it is style! Cool! Haa, but can I carry out the style is a MAJOR issue here. Kekeke. Which I think I cant. I can easily carry out the Geeky look though. Somehow I love that Geeky look. xp.


anyway, I am as easy to cheat as minty. The guy was telling me that by buying a 1 year supply contact lens, they give away free specs. But I can choose better frames, just need to top up. In the end I top up more than what I had budgeted for both lens and specs. Haa. So Daddy, I need you!!!!!


Work was kind of tiring today. Minus the parts when I got "bullied", it's quite fun. Waited for Andy-san who was kind of tipsy after that 19 big bottles of Tiger and 4 bottles of Heniken. Drank alittle and was tipsy already. I cant hold beer. Haa. At first wasnt really keen in going home with Andy-san cos we aren't close and I am not someone who is good at communicating especially 1-1 and he's a guy! But it wasnt that bad lar. He taught me quite alot. 8). Gonna tell him tomorrow!!! 8)


Really really hope nothing screwed up tomorrow. And I am so not gonna step into Bugis with him tomorrow- I hope. xp.


Meeting Pasta's colleague to Chinablack tomorrow. Hopefully it will be a happening night. But, I still dont know how to dance!!! Wai Han resigned. 8(. Hopefully she will find a job with better prospect. I miss her!!


Shu thought hard on 2:22 am.