Friday, June 24, 2005
22nd June. His 21st Birthday.Stayed till midnight just to wish him Happy Birthday in person. Bad response. 8(
Woke up early and waited all day. 8(
Still wondering if he would msg me if I didnt msg him. 8(
He arrive at almost the last minute of his birthday. Around 11.59 at Chinablack. 8(
I really felt like an idiot. Felt silly carrying a cake in Chinablack. 8(
Lin, sorry at first my mood was really bad. 8(
Saw Deen. It was Adidas gathering.
Saw Renee, Shu hua and that gang.
Saw Pamela.
Was wishing to see LOW LI SIN super lot!!! But din. 8(.
Haven seen her for ages. Got heart no strength. 8(
Thank god he arrive before 12. At least I still get to sing him that one line of "..Happy Birthday to U!" 8
Thank god he was surprise and happy and he likes the cake alot. 8)
Hopefully I would be given more attention on MY birthday.
Shu thought hard on 1:41 am.